Our approach: A continuous presence and a customized contribution
We’re there from the very beginning:
– Based on your initial assessment, our protocol helps you identify your patient’s case type. This results in straightforward guidelines, enabling efficient clinical records gathering, as well as reliable cost estimation;
-Optionally, our diagnosis assistance services can help you explore treatment alternatives and further refine your requirements before finalizing your Rx.
We sort through the data and set everything up so that your involvement is focused on timely clinical decision-making:
– Our treatment planning services are provided on an intuitive treatment planning platform, helping you save on costly license fees and maximize chair-time;
– Our TP approval process adapts to your busy schedule; you can decide to review the plan with us during an optional interactive online meeting, or you may decide to do so on your own using our detailed approval report.
– The report conveniently provides the means to assess the TP’s compliance with Rx requirements, order any component you may need, and determine the final quote:
General and site-specific sections detailing the relationship between the anatomy, implant configuration and prosthetic plan;
Guided surgery solution outline, presenting an overview of the surgical protocol, each guide’s built-in functionality and a comprehensive list of the necessary surgical, implant and restorative components. You can then specify which parts you want to order from us.
According to the approved TP, our solutions include:
– A detailed surgical protocol, including step-by-step instructions and visuals of the surgical guide(s). This is also provided electronically for you to review even before you receive the case.
– The surgical guide(s);
– The immediate provisional restoration (if applicable).
Final restoration phase
Entrust us with the preparation of your patient’s final prosthetics, and benefit from our insight and all-inclusive solution pricing (when applicable).